Increased cetane number
- Easier starting
- Increased pulling power
- Smoother power delivery
- Reduced visible emissions (smoke)
- Improved combustion efficiency
- Aligns with modern engine calibrations
- Compensates for sulphur reduction
- Protects against premature wear in fuel pumps and fuel injectors
- Reduces friction
- Prevents emulsions forming and resultant filter blockages
- Keeps water out of the fuel
Increased fuel lubricity
Enhanced water resistance
1 litre of additive treats 3,000 litres of fuel
The additive will counter any negative effects resulting from the introduction of the latest gas oil specifications, notably the reduction in sulphur content and the increase in the allowable FAME (biodiesel) content.
Typical applications are agricultural and horticultural machinery, construction equipment, airport vehicles and fork lift trucks.
The product is formulated from recognised fuel additive components and should not void an engine manufacturer’s warranty. In fact, very many engine manufacturers now recommend the use of upgrade additives when red/green diesel is used.
Optimum results with Gas Oil Extra are enhanced by the addition of Exocet Diesel Power Restorer to the vehicle tank every 500 hours of operation.